Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Happy Place


 Story Time. When I was 16, I moved from a tiny town of less than 5,000 people, to a "city" of more than 50,000. With my self-protecting shyness, I had a hard time meeting new friends for awhile, and so I had a lot of extra time on my hands. It was okay though, because there was the most amazing library! It has always been one of my happy places. Thousands of square feet filled with books you can read FOR FREE?? It's heaven. Now that I'm and adult, that love hasn't changed. However, since I'm in the middle of getting a master's in English, I don't have much time to read for fun. But since I have an Easter trip planned I needed a couple for the flight!
 
This trip I picked up 2 more books by Jojo Moyes (author of Me Before You) and a couple books on Martin Luther I need for one of my final papers. (He's my answer to the question: who would you like to meet, living or dead. Celebrities freak me out. haha!)
What books are you reading these days? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Victoria

3 comments:

  1. I was shy as a teenager and spent hours in the library at break time. It was my relaxation and people avoidance. Still love reading but also love people now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone can relate! I agree, growing up does make it easier to face people.:)

      Delete
  2. sound like good reads. Martin Luther, the person to meet. Love that idea

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...