Monday, March 14, 2016

3 Ways to make your LBD spring ready!

Spring is headed our way fast! Can't say I'm complaining, but my favorite color to wear doesn't change. Our little black dresses are still hanging in our closets, as flattering as always. (Or at least more so than other colors! lol!) So how can we transition them to spring? I've got 3 easy ways!
#1 - Add a jean jacket
The jean jacket makes the black dress a bit more casual. It also matches the pops of color.

#2- Add costume jewelry with a bohemian vibe
The long fringe necklace adds a light, airy touch to the dark black dress. Also, sorry for the weird mouth shot. My husband and I are still figuring out this photography thing. ha!

 #3 Add neutral/nude accesories
The addition of the blush pink clutch and sandals add pops of brightness to match the jean jacket. The neutral neutral colors match the black (what doesn't?) while adding that spring touch. 

I hope you enjoyed my tips for transitioning a black dress into the warmer months. 
Want to recreate the look?
Thanks for stopping by!
Xo,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...