Monday, November 30, 2015

Where did you get that?!

The title says it all. Personally, it's one of my favorite phrases to hear. I'm more than happy to tell people where I got something. It's what bloggers do! However, that statement usually only comes when you've got something on that's unique, and not easily recognizable as some brand or other. 
Grayc Glass is that kind of jewelry brand. Created from fusing glass in her kiln, her jewelry is definitely unique. Whether you get one of her "one of a kind" pieces, or you customize one of her regular jewelry pieces you're sure to have people asking where you got it.
When the company asked if I would like to collab, I knew immediately I wanted a long necklace. The piece I ultimately chose (after lots of back and forth indecisiveness) is called the "Swirly White Beaded Necklace." The design is like having a little piece of winter wonderland with your. The piece can be customized with what color beads you would like: light blue, teal, or pink. I chose teal. :) You can also choose a different length of chain with her necklaces if you would like.

 Visit her website to view her complete collection of earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, ring holders, and even night lights!

My top 3 picks have a definite theme...

Britta Necklace
Love the color combo!

Swirly Blue & White Bar Necklace

This piece was a one of kind that already sold, but I had to include it because it's just that gorgeous.
Long Coral with Teal Beads
Reminds me of a hot summer day. :)

Thank you to grayc glass for making this post possible!

xoxo,
Victoria



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely post Victoria!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased that you liked it! Thank you for such a gorgeous piece!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...