Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Favorite Fall Fashions


Yes... more alliteration. :) 
There are a few fall things I have really been loving. One of them is brand new, (The leopard clutch EEE!) and I couldn't wait to show it off. Read on below for my 4 favorite fall finds! 
1. I am loving the turtleneck/cowl neck trend. This one is from ShopHopes.  Here are a couple other cute sweater dresses I'm loving! 
I've seen some bloggers wearing a striped turtleneck under their sweaters, so I'm also looking at these!

2. Animal print!! I wanted this cheetah clutch for sooo long. I finally picked this one up from The Providence Story on Etsy during her 20 percent off sale. Score!! I'm obsessed with the white one below that's on sale. :)
3. Army Green vest! This one is no shocker. I have over posted about this article of clothing. But this is another cute way to wear it. (Well... I think. Maybe it's not? haha!)
4. Knee High boots!
I am loving the taller boots this fall. :) I picked these up at Marshalls. There are some cute options below.



Thank you for making it all the way to the end!! :)
xoxo,
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. What a cute clutch, pops of leopard are my favorite. I never like to over do it with leopard. Your pics for fall are great, love the white clutch too!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much!! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving this sweet comment. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...